ACCESS POINT / CLIENT OUTDOOR 5GHz
High power and High speed
Max power 23 dBm
2x2 MIMO - 2 integrated antennas
2 x 13 dBi antenna
Ideal to transmit, receive and repeat wi-fi signals to 5GHz (802.11a / n).
You can installs on the pole outside and it draws power directly from the Ethernet network cable (P.O.E included in the price), you need to bring up the NanoStation M5 LOCO only standard network cable and connect it to the standard RJ45 port.
Ideal for medium distance links (5 km and over).
Max power adjustable up to 23dBm.
Configurable as: AP, Client, Client + WDS, AP + WDS
15kV RF and Ethernet Protection
150Mbps+ real TCP/IP throughput
Inteligent Power over Ethernet adapter
- Frequency range: 4.9 - 6.0 GHz
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Max TX Power:Up to 23dBm
- Power Method: Power over Ethernet
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +75C
- Weight 0.18Kg
- Enclosure size: 16,3 x 3,1 x 8,0cm
- Antenna Integrated: 2x2 MIMO
- Antenna polarization: Dual Linear
- Antenna gain: 13dBi
No customer reviews for the moment.