NanoStation AC Loco NS-5ACL Ubiquiti
- Security policy by express courier, order processing is immediate
- We accept: Paypal, Bank Transfer, Klarna, Credit Card, Cash on collection
- Are you a reseller or an installer? Contact us to access the reserved conditions
NanoStation AC Loco NS-5ACL Ubiquiti
Ubiquiti Networks supplies the first low-cost efficient Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco adopt the same concept for the future with elegant form factors, together with the integrated airMAX technology (MIMO TDMA protocol) and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get the most gain from the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and inexpensive to install.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
Great wireless features:
• Mixed mode airmax PtMP Access Point
• AirMAX ac protocol support
• Long range Point-to-Point (PtP) link mode
• Channel width selectable
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40MHz
• Automatic channel selection
• Transmission Power Control: automatic / manual
• Automatic distance selection (ACK timing)
• Improved WPA2 security
• AirMagic® channel selection tool
• Dynamic configuration changes
• Instant input validation
• HTML5 technology
• Optimization for mobile devices
• Detailed device statistics
• Comprehensive menu of diagnostic tools, including RF diagnostics and airView® spectrum analyzer
Advanced RF analysis
airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analysis engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second dedicated radio, which continuously scans the full 5GHz spectrum and every received symbol to give you the most advanced RF analysis in the industry.
The following RF information is present on the main screen of airOS8:
- RF Persistent Error Vector Magnitude (EVM), constellation diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
airView helps you identify sources of noise and improve the efficiency of your networks by minimizing interference.
The software performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitor ambient noise
- Collect data in real time
- Helps in optimal channel selection and design of wireless networks
airView works in the background without the need to disable the wireless link, in order to ensure continuity of service.
There are three spectral views in airView, each representing different data:
- Waterfall (waterfall)
- Waveform (waveform)
- Ambient Noise Level
airView offers powerful spectrum analyzer capabilities, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment to conduct field surveys.
NanoStations AC and AC loco integrate a separate Wi-Fi radio for quick and easy setup with your mobile device.
Access to airOS via Wi-fi
The UNMS app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure and manage your device and offers various configuration options after you connect or log in.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocols, Ubiquiti uses the airMax Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol which allows each client to send and receive packets using a pre-designated time slot controlled by an intelligent AP controller.
The time slot method eliminates collisions at hidden nodes and maximizes effectiveness.
It also provides improvements in latency, throughput, and system scalability.
Prioritize voice and video for uninterrupted streaming.
High capacity and scalability
Carrier-class high-speed link capability
Next generation airMAX ac technology augments the benefits of our proprietary TDMA protocol.
Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC greatly improves TDMA latency and network scalability. Custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX controller to support the high data rate and dense modulation used in the airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM - a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in the airMAX.
With the use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products support real TCP/IP throughput up to 450+ Mbps, up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco are equipped with airMAX technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management .
- Versatile mounting Both models are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Better surge protection . They use the latest ESD protection helping to protect them from voltage spikes
- Efficient Footprint The radio and antenna are incorporated in one unit that requires minimal space
- Quick installation No dowels are required for pole mounting; only one plug (not included) is required for wall mounting (NS-5AC only)
|Dimensions||179 x 77.5 x 59.1mm (7.05 x 3.05 x 2.33")|
|Diet||24V 0.3A gigabit PoE power supply ( NOT INCLUDED )|
|Maximum power consumption||7W|
|Power method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Network interface||10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port|
|Processor||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560MHz|
|cross-pol insulation||Minimum 20dB|
|Beam width||45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)|
|wrapper||UV resistant polycarbonate shell|
|Assembly||On pole (kit included)|
|Operating temperature||-40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)|
|Operating humidity||5 to 95% Non-condensing|
|ESD/EMP protection||±24kV Contact/Air|
|Shock and vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating Frequencies (MHz)|
|Rest of the world||5150 - 5875|
|USA||U-NII-1:5150 - 5250|
U-NII-2A:5250 - 5350 MHz
U-NII-2C:5470 - 5725 MHz
U-NII-3:5725 - 5850
|Radio Management (MHz)|
|Rest of the world||2412 - 2472|
|USA||2412 - 2462|
No customer reviews for the moment.